Careers at Indeed Brewing
Indeed Brewing Company is a craft brewery situated in the heart of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District. Founded in the summer of 2012, Indeed is one of the fastest growing breweries in Minnesota with a lively taproom and diverse product line-up. Founded upon a culture of fun and adventure, Indeed Brewing Company is a unique and fast-growing company that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment, and the desire to be part of a hard-working and growing team.
Indeed Brewing Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed Brewing Company LLC complies with all applicable laws governing equal employment opportunity. This policy extends to all applicants and employees and to all aspects of the employment relationship including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Specifically, the company will provide equal employment and advancement opportunity on the basis of merit within the context of its unique business environment, and without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability or age.
No personal visits or phone calls please. We do not keep unsolicited resumes on file.
Brand & Event Ambassador
Indeed Brewing Company is seeking super-outgoing craft beer enthusiasts to represent the brand at sampling and tasting events at off-premise retail accounts and local beer events. Ideal candidates for this part-time job should have knowledge of craft beer and the craft beer industry and be able to engage with consumers in an easy and fun manner.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Representing Indeed at sampling and tasting events at off-premise retail accounts in and around the Twin Cities as well as occasional beer events and festivals
- Maintaining and developing relationships with accounts and customers
- Identifying possible new sales opportunities
- Ensuring proper date coding, and placement of beer at the retailer
- Educating accounts and consumers on Indeed products and brands
- Debriefing events/tastings for supervisor and managers to review
- Assisting with set up and tear down at beer events
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have reliable vehicle, clean driving record, and insurance
- Evenings and weekend availability
- Beer knowledge or willingness to learn
- Timely communication with supervisor/manager
- Knowledge of Twin Cities road network
- Ability to lift, load, unload, and move beer weighing up to 50 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage and mileage reimbursements
- Flexible schedule, 8-16 hrs/week (evenings and weekends)
- Complimentary and discounted apparel
- Beer benefits per company policy
Applications are due Friday, January 20, 2017
TO APPLY, follow these directions exactly:
- Email your cover letter and resume to Event Manager Lindsay Abraham, email@example.com, with “Brand/Event Ambassador" in the subject line.
- Your cover letter should include why you would be a good fit at Indeed, and show your personality.
- No phone calls, and no personal visits, please!